Certification matters! Why not share what you’ve known all along - certified nurses have a positive effect on patient outcomes. The CNOR Coaches’ Program creates opportunities for certified nurses to promote certification at their facilities. Coaches serve a one-year term and guide the CNOR certification process by sharing experiences, knowledge, and motivating other nurses.
- Increase awareness of CNOR certification in your facility
- Motivate and mentor colleagues through the exam process
- Provide resources
- Join the exclusive Coach community
- Be provided with mentoring resources
- Earn 20 points towards your CNOR recertification per term served.
If you are CNOR certified, interested in increasing certification in your facility, would like to mentor fellow nurses, and want to get involved in a community of motivated and fun nurses, then you are perfect for the CNOR Coaches Program!
Applications open November 1 - December 1 for the 2021 Coaches term.