Board of Directors Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to be a member of our Board of Directors! Please review the below information and select the button to access the application. Board members partner with CCI leadership in the development of policies and strategies to advance the perioperative profession.
- Term commitment of 3 years with 3 in-person meetings per year and 6 - 8 hours of independent work per month.
- Must hold an active CCI credential and be employed in perioperative practice (clinical, educator, consultant, etc.).
- Must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher in nursing.
- Must have previous leadership experience and previous volunteer service with CCI on a committee or task force.
- Required competencies: foundational thinking, communication, decision making, collaboration, analytical skills.
Application deadline: June 11, 2018